In this report, we've analyzed the Global EV Charging Station Landscape which includes over 11k simple family representatives.
Here are some of the key players in the field;
- Proterra produces electric buses for municipal, federal and commercial transit agencies. Proterra has a line of electric buses that can travel up to 350 miles on a single charge. Hundreds of these buses are already commercialized.
- WiTricity Corporation was founded in 2007 to commercialize a new technology for wireless electricity invented and patented two years earlier by a team of physicists from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
- NextEV s global brand NIO presents itself as the car company of the future; It unveiled NIO EP9 electric supercar - the world s fastest electric car.
- KAIST(formally the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology) is a national research university located in Daedeok Innopolis, Daejeon, South Korea.
- Geely Holding Group Co., Ltd, commonly known as Geely, is a Chinese privately held global automotive company headquartered in Hangzhou, Zhejiang province. The group was established in 1986 and entered the automotive industry in 1997 with its Geely auto brand.
This figure shows the leading ten organizations in the subject technology field. The organization with the largest portfolio is on the top.
This chart uses geographic coverage of simple family members.
The Innovation Rate graph shows the annual patenting trend in the technology field.
The graph shows the technology areas by their IPC codes on the left X-axis. Y-axis corresponds to the period of search. This visualization shows the yearly patenting trends in the subject technology field by year. In an emerging technology area, the number of activities will grow over the years. Conversely, a declining technology area will show less patenting activity over the years.
Analyze the technology focus of the selected organizations. Visual shows the presence of the organizations in different technology fields. It helps you to understand where organizations invest to build their portfolio.
Get in touch to learn more about interactive reports. Register now!