5 of the best United States Genetics Companies
In this article, we have analyzed 5 of the best Gene Startups from United States. You can access thousands of key players via our interactive premium reports.
Voyager Therapeutics, 2013, United States
Voyager Therapeutics is a gene therapy company developing treatments for fatal and debilitating diseases of the central nervous system
CytomX Therapeutics, 2008, United States
CytomX Therapeutics is an early-stage biotechnology company developing Probodies, proteolytically-activated antibodies.
CRISPR Therapeutics, 2013, United States
CRISPR Therapeutics is focused on the development of transformative medicines using its proprietary CRISPR/Cas9 gene-editing platform.
Mirna Therapeutics, 2007, United States
Mirna Therapeutics researches on and develops miRNA-directed human oncology therapies.
JUNO THERAPEUTICS, 2013, United States
Juno Therapeutics is a clinical-stage company, develops immunotherapies for the treatment of cancer.
This graph shows the number of investments in the last 10 years period.
This graph shows the number of investments in different investment types.
This figure shows the leading ten organizations in the subject technology field. The organization with the largest portfolio is on the top.
The yearly application trend of top assignees shows the change in patenting activity.
Analyze the technology focus of the selected organizations. Visual shows the presence of the organizations in different technology fields. It helps you to understand where organizations invest to build their portfolio.
- C12N15 - Mutation or genetic engineering; DNA or RNA concerning genetic engineering, vectors, e.g. plasmids, or their isolation, preparation or purification
- C07K16 - Immunoglobulins, e.g. monoclonal or polyclonal antibodies
- A61K39 - Medicinal preparations containing antigens or antibodies
- C07K14 - Peptides having more than 20 amino acids; Gastrins; Somatostatins; Melanotropins; Derivatives thereof
- A61K48 - Medicinal preparations containing genetic material which is inserted into cells of the living body to treat genetic diseases; Gene therapy
Get in touch to learn more about interactive reports. Register now!