PatSnap is the leading provider of research and development (R&D) analytics, for analysing tech trends, driving innovation, market planning, competitor intelligence and maximising return on IP assets. Founded in 2007, PatSnap is used by R&D business and IP professionals in thousands of commercial and not-for-profit organisations globally, including NASA, the Department of Defense, China Mobile and Goodyear. It has offices in the UK, USA, Singapore and China.
Location: United Kingdom
Main Industry: Service Provider
PatSnap’s expansive data sets cover patents, legal documents, licensing deals, litigation records, patent valuation, non-patent literature, financial and corporate records, as well as chemical, drug and food databases.
Our algorithms extract and correlate key information across all data sets, using proprietary neural networks and machine learning technologies.
- - Global patent license data
- - Patent litigation information for the United States, Taiwan, China, Japan and Great Britain
- - Machine language translations for the abstracts and titles of all patents, with full text translation of Chinese patents
- - Design patent data from 30 jurisdictions
- - Full text data for major jurisdictions
- - Over 125 million patents, updated weekly, across 128 jurisdictions
- - Understand how similar each shortlisted company’s existing portfolio is to the technology being offered for licensing
- - Identify a shortlist of potential acquirers or licensees
- Analytics by PatSnap:
- PatSnap’s expansive data sets cover patents, legal documents, licensing deals, litigation records, patent valuation, financial and corporate records, as well as chemical, drug and food databases.
- Insights by PatSnap:
- Insights by PatSnap provides business intelligence for R&D, IP and strategic leaders, so they can design winning innovation strategies. The platform visualises trends across multiple, innovation-focused data sets, enabling you to find opportunities and threats, track industry trends, find valuable patents and analyse the competitive landscape.
- Chemical by PatSnap:
- Chemical by PatSnap lets you explore 114 million structures linked to over 125 million patents. These data sets are combined with REACH, US FDA, Chinese FDA and European EMA regulatory information, and clinical trial data. The platform combines innovation data with scientific information